Some fast food/retailer surveys are just better than others. What makes them “better”? Cold hard cash! Let’s take a look at some of the survey sweepstakes that offer cash as a prize!
And best of all they do not require a purchase in order to enter!
Top 3 Cash Survey Sweepstakes
- www.krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel points
The TellTheBell cash survey sweepstakes are operated by Taco Bell.
They are giving away $500 cash in return for feedback in regards to a Taco Bell visit.
Best of all a purchase is not required in order to enter!
Let’s review the two methods of TellTheBell entry
- Purchase: Those who made a purchase and have the survey code can visit www.tellthebell.com and take the short survey.
- No Purchase: please write to… Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
The WalgreensListens cash survey sweepstakes check in with a mind-numbing $3,000 cash prize ($2,500 more than the Taco Bell survey).
Pro Tip: Check out this Golden Walnut Sweepstakes for a chance to win $5,000!
WalgreensListens Method of Entries
- With and without purchase: please visit WalgreensListens to read more about taking the survey and how to enter without purchase (very informative article)
Hence, www.krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel points is not a cash sweepstake BUT (like we said there is always a but) they are giving away $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards which are pretty much as good as cash.
www.krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel points entry methods
- With purchase: Simply visit www.krogerfeedback.com to take the survey with the survey entry ID
- Without purchase: Simply write to… Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488.